• Supporting technical design and coordination of building systems implementation (access systems, CCTV, visitor management, parking, lift, etc.)
• Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues
• Communication with network administrators
• Communication with coworkers to diagnose problems
• Installing and configuring hardware and software
• Documenting common support procedures that coworkers can follow
• Providing support remotely when necessary. L2 support for access control systems integrations for all countries where HB Reavis operates
• Responsible for planning maintenance and following network security rules for all core networks in HB Reavis projects
Previous experience in a technical support role.
Experience with remote desktop applications.
Good knowledge of networking (VLAN, LAN, firewall, VPN, etc.)
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
Previous experiences with visitor management system, mobile access or facial recognition system are an advantage.
Willing to travel to various locations across Europe when necessary
Opportunity to work on international projects across Europe
Flexible working time and workplace
Variable financial compensation
Free drinks and fruits
and much more