This position is a top management position within the company. As Head of B2B biz dev you will be responsible for how we interact and sell to our B2B customers. We are an e-commerce business, having customers around Europe, with majority of sales done through our website. As a member of the management, you shall:
• help build our sales department, its procedures and reporting from scratch
• onboard all our new B2B customers
• bring and help implement ideas from B2B customers into our offerings or processes
• actively looking for customers' pain points and bring new ideas into the team to work on
• have a say on what strategies the company will take to find and keep customers
• have an opportunity to staff your own junior team once needed ( we currently have no direct reports for this role)
• seletively travel across Europe to conferences (or to see biggest accounts)
• be a strong ambassador of our company values and beliefs
• have compensation based on crystal clear KPIs
To succeed and shine in this role, would be great if you:
• Have deep knowledge of B2B sales driven by digital technology and will bring this talent to our company
• Knowledge of used car market is fine, but definately not essential for excelling in the role
• Have a deep understanding of sales processes and a demonstrated experience in B2B sales in an international e-commerce environment
• You are a naturally strong leader and facilitator with proven experience leading diverse competences
• You have an entrepreneurial drive, thinking out of box and looking for how stuff can be done.
• You are a forward thinking person with drive and capability to inspire others around you.
• You have a strong ability to identify development opportunities contributing to innovative and profitable B2B business
• You are a great networker, easily building trustful relationships
• You are fluent in English, other languages (f.i. German, French or Italian) are a strong benefit
We also believe that you are driven by a truly entrepreneurial passion to develop B2B business, you like to solve problems and find new solutions. You will be challenged in this role by directly reporting to CEO. This is a key revenue creating role within the company. No pressure!
Why join us in EUROCOC?
We believe in job well done and the leading position on EU market in our niche market just confirms that it pays off. We are rather a small company (less than 30) with ambitions to serve the car importers and exporters in whole EU - by providing them with right tools to do their job. Paperwork and compliance will be our hassle, not theirs.
Are you willing to work in the high accountability environment with a “one for all, all for one” teamspirit? Are you one of those “I am never satisfied/have can do approach” people? Will you take pleasure and pride in a job well done? If so, this challenge might be for you.