The Admin Assistant of the Relief and Development Department will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the coordination within Relief and Development Department as well as within internal coordination between other PIN SK departments and country offices in Ukraine, Lebanon, Moldova and Kenya;
- Assisting in the communication, information and knowledge sharing within the department, between RDD department and other PIN SK departments and and between country offices in Ukraine, Lebanon, Moldova and Kenya;
- Keeping of the track of the documentation of the department as well as overseeing the documentation flow within the department (attendance sheets, bills, travel orders, project documentation, entering orders into the internal system, checking reports);
- Supporting the RDD team in complying with the internal (organizational) and external rules (donors‘ requierements);
- Support in organizing meetings, visits and business trips;
- Supporting in the preparation of the administrative agreements, contracts, reports, official letters, etc.
- Scanning and placing staff and admin related documentation at the SharePoint;
- Conducting background and literature research in the area of humanitarian aid, mapping donors and partnes in countries of PIN SK operations, humanitarian situation mapping, secondary data reviews;
- Keeping the record of project catalogue and reporting dealines for all RDD projects;
- Translating documents from Slovak to English and English to Slovak;
- Assisting in the development of new project proposals
- Assisting in writing programmatic reports;
- Coordination of Real Gift (fundraising mechanism) small grants;
- Performing other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Has the education (or still studying part-time) suitable for the position in the field of international relations, social work, administration or other related areas
- Has the relevant language skills - Advanced (C1) English and Slovak language - Expert (C2) are required, other languages will be considered as an asset
- Is available to work in PIN SK office in Bratislava;
- Has strong computer skills, particularly - skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft tools;
- Is responsible, stress-resistant and attentive to detail;
- Has a strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Has an ability to work independently and proactively;
- Has a strong organizational skills and ability to work against tight deadlines and in tough conditions;
- Has an interest in humanitarian sector;
- Is enthusiastic and eager to learn new things.
„People in Need is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct and committed to promoting the welfare of children and adults with whom.
People in Need expects all staff to perform job duties and responsibilities in accordance with People in Need code of conduct and key policies.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.“
- Working experience with the professional and flexible international NGO;
- Possibility of growth and development within the department and humanitarian sector;
- Work in a dynamic and motivated team;
- Additional 5 days of vacation;
- Additional 3 sick days;
- Flexible working hours in Bratislava office with the possibility of using a home office occacionally;
- Multisport Card;
- Access to Seduo educational platform.