Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Greeting and taking care of visitors.
• Responsible for the reception area.
• Responsible for buying office supplies and refreshments for visitors and Top Management.
• Processing incoming calls.
• Providing hospitality for visitors – welcoming, preparation and service of refreshment.
• Assuring cleanness of reception area and meeting rooms.
• Administrative support for Office Manager
• Organization and help with internal events (Common Breakfast, meetings, and events at our premises) – preparation of a catering, rooms, be present during the event and cleaning after an event.
Requirements for candidates:
Secondary school with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Able to lead small talks with important visitors and partners
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.