You will be working as an IT Expert within Commercial DIA IT, Region EMEA-LATAM, Cluster South-East team with focus on Central and Eastern Europe. You will be representative of the team in your country as well as a subject matter expert in your competence area.
Your job will be equally split between support activities of the key and end users in the countries in question, consulting, and sharing and driving best practices across the countries.
Areas of responsibilities:
Concerned business IT and processes:
• Activities regarding all front and back office processes and related systems with focus on
- Sales, Marketing
- Enterprise CRM system (Salesforce)
- Integration topics
• Perform key and end user support
• Implement process and system changes in the countries
• Execute change and test coordination of change requests/new functionalities
• Perform cross country end user trainings
• Drive harmonized best practice business processes
• Organize knowledge sharing within the team and between countries
• Optimize processes using digital tools
• Salesforce (REXIS)
• CRM Datawarehouse
• Business process automation and digitalization systems (digital sales management, digital marketing management, workflow optimization)
• Project Management automation tools
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are willing to work in an intercultural environment, support your colleagues but also learn from them.
What is needed to be a successful candidate:
• min. 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
• Customer oriented
• Knowledge of business processes in field: sales & marketing in sales organization, digital sales management, digital marketing, workflow management and optimization
• Knowledge about: Sales & Marketing Reporting
• Solid experience in the area of: CRM, preferably Salesforce (IT, business admin or key user level)
• Project management skills (knowledge of Agile is a benefit)
• Intercultural experience
• Good communication skills
• Fluent English language – both written and verbal
• Team-player yet able to work independently if required
• Willingness to travel
Throughout our 125-year history, Roche has grown into one of the world’s largest biotech companies, as well as a leading provider of in-vitro diagnostics and a global supplier of transformative innovative solutions across major disease areas. Our commitment to our people, partners, stakeholders and, most importantly, our patients remains as strong as it was on the first day of our journey.