As an Intern at the D&S stream your responsibilities will include:
• Logistics and organisational work of the GLOBSEC Initiative on the Future of Cyberspace Cooperation for online and offline events, administrative work as preparation of documents, etc.
• Logistics and organisational work pertaining to other projects under the cyber programme.
• Stakeholder mapping for cybersecurity in CEE, EU, and the US.
• Basic research work for policy briefs, one-pagers.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Security Studies, International Relations, European studies, Economy, Public affairs or other Social Science
- Independent & Flexible
- Detail oriented & Proactive
- Able to work under pressure in a deadline-focused environment
- Problem solver with Can-Do attitude
GLOBSEC is a Bratislava-based international think tank dedicated to advancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and around the globe. It maintains liaison offices in Brussels, Kiev, and Washington, DC. Its mission is to shape policy by generating new ideas and solutions for a better and safer world. During the past years, GLOBSEC has grown into a leading do-tank in Central Europe that organizes the most prominent conferences in the region of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). GLOBSEC aims to bridge the CEE region vis-à-vis Brussels and Washington and supports European and transatlantic ties. We are committed to engaging senior policymakers and renowned experts to deliver forward-looking ideas, elevate public discourse, and ultimately contribute policy and predictability to an uncertain world.
We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
• Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
• Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
• Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.