Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring the process that handling meets the HR Brand.
- Support definition of Company Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Promote HR Brand
- Define and implement innovative methods of talent scouting
- Continuously monitor local and international labor market on candidates' availability, salary benchmarking, benefits, etc.
- Create an updated database of agencies, focusing on the company industry, setting up effective collaboration
- Develop new interview techniques/tools to assure candidate's positive experience throughout all selection process
- Partner with internal departments to determine recruitment needs, job descriptions, position requirements, etc.
- Prepare job adverts in line with defined criteria and assure their clearness and attractiveness for desired candidates' profile
- Support the definition of hiring communication campaigns
- Keep the InoBat Auto careers section up to date
- Source potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms or any other suitable and effective channel
- Manage Internal recruitment system, helping hiring managers in its use
- Manage and keep up to date internal database of candidates, monitoring expiring/renewal of GDPR consents
- Evaluate applications, make initial screening and the preliminary interviews
- Monitor and support all processes, organize interviews with hiring managers, lead calibration meetings and prepare a final offer to the candidate
- Assure effective and timely communication with all candidates
- Prepare timely reporting on fulfillment of hiring needs and status of candidates' pipeline
- Set up collaboration with HR Business Partner to assure timely preparation of all necessary documents after offer signature from the candidate
- Set up collaboration with HR Brand specialist to assure continuous improvement and promotion of Company HR Brand
- Perform any other activity related to role scope and qualifications in line with direction from CHRO
Practical experience with the use of social networks (mainly LinkedIn) and job portals when searching for candidates
Ability to use technology (hiring ATS systems, MS Systems)
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Strong communication skills and ability to read the candidate
Big picture thinking and common sense
Strong networking and relationship-building skills
Flair for recruiting trends
Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Co-creation of the processes, your ideas is what we need.
Professional growth through in-house and external trainings, conferences and just from everyday work with top business professionals from all over the world.
Personal development within our program "Grow your mind, soul and body" (also with regular yoga classes).
Flexibility in working hours, we are a result-driven organization and let our employees manage their time.
Financial contribution to health/sport/education based on your choice.