The MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES are:
• Professional event management assistance
• Administration support, severe material preparation
• Cooperation with a protocol team
• Support stage teams, working closely with project coordinators
• Communication with providers and suppliers
• Logistical support (flight tickets, accommodation, transportation)
• Support for the coordinator of gala and cocktail
• Support for side-event coordinators (providing assistance for bilateral meetings of well-known experts)
YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH OUR TEAMS:
- Communication with conference speakers
- Accreditation of the conference participations
- Social Media and PR
- Strategic Partnership
- GLOBSEC's Policy Institute – Think Tank
- Online Platforms Administration
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
MS Office - Skillful
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
Undergraduate/bachelor studies finished or ongoing, preferably International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management, Economics, Journalism or other related disciplines
Proven understanding of international relations, journalism or IT sector
Fluency in English
Excellent communication and organizational skills, IT literacy, experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level
The enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
• Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
• Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
• Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind, and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.