● Running successful schools.
● Leading a successful nonprofit.
● Designing and launching new schools.
● Direct classroom or instructional leadership.
● Successful fundraising.
● Launching new ventures or major initiatives especially in educational institutions.
● Superior relationship skills.
● Excellent coalition building skills, negotiation skills and ability to navigate a complex political environment.
● Demonstrated ability to lead by example and create a positive work environment.
● Commitment to a culture of transparency, high expectations, and continuous improvement.
● Experience recruiting, building, and retaining a strong, diverse team.
● Superior presentation and communications skills, including the ability to be an effective spokesperson.
● Capacity to work well with people at all levels within the organization and at key external agencies and organizations.
● Excellent business skills including financial management, personnel administration, vendor relations, and regulatory compliance.
School To Go is an educational project implemented by Ukrainian volunteers with the support of Soficreo. Our school is a quick reaction to the beginning of the war in Ukraine.
Education, as the main mission of the school, is skills, understanding, creativity and wisdom. School is the people and relationships that help children grow and learn to think. We successfully implement all these components online.
Our team of teachers and psychologists provide training and psychological support to students, regardless of where they are and where they plan to go.
The goal of SchoolToGo is for every Ukrainian child to get back into the classroom with Ukrainian-speaking teachers and classmates via our platform. We try to provide our students with knowledge on the same level as their peers in other countries, we have the same goals for the future.