We need your help to make our product bulletproof!
What you will do
· Manual testing based on test scenarios
· Designing and running integration, regression, system tests
· Preparing the test data
· Pro-actively improving customer satisfaction
· Providing feedback on the application design and functionality
· Collaborating with the development team
Who you are & What you have
· Experience with testing SW solutions, at least 1 year
· Analytical thinking, consistency, flexibility
· English language – B1 and higher
· Experience with automated testing – advantage
· Visual Studio, TFS – advantage
· Experience with various testing tools (Bugzilla, Selenium, JMeter, JIRA, Ranorex) – advantage
· ISTQB – advantage
· Python – advantage
· Knowledge of the Data mining, Business intelligence, Process mining fields – advantage
What might be your motivation
· Opportunity to help build something exceptional in the rapidly-growing global Process Mining industry
· Join a highly-motivated team that has a big impact and grow both professionally and personally Become part of Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
· Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
· Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
· Working in a friendly team of highly motivated colleagues
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.