Are you a true tech geek? Are you communicative? Are you the one to show your friends Oculus for the first time? Are you comfortable with solving any technical challenge?
Who are we?
We are the most innovative start-up, MATSUKO is the creator of the holographic communication that fills in the missing element in video conferences - bringing people closer to each other and improving remote collaboration. Our product is the world’s most realistic human 3D hologram for all remote communication needs and the best way to connect face to face even when being kilometres away from each other.
Who are we looking for?
You can be the one. You can be the hero of our customer galaxy. First point of contact and technical customer support for users of MATSUKO application. First of its existence. You can be the one who understands and explains to our customer how to use our technology. It is also important for us that you are able to work full time.
What is your mission at MATSUKO?
- Kick off customer satisfaction
- Using technical knowledge and creativity to meet customer’s requirements
- Providing world-class customer service, technical support and troubleshooting
- Supporting customers via phone, E-mail, video chat and/or in person or directly via MATSUKO app
- Writing documentation for customers, manual and FAQ updates
- Working independently in a dynamic, changing environment
- Acquiring new skills in technical troubleshooting and in customer support.
What would your typical day look like?
As you are the only VOICE of MATSUKO, you are the only one in touch with users, helping them to solve problems, providing technical assistance, answering all the queries regarding our product and building best practices for our users.
English is a must.
Brief description of the company
OUR TEAM - We work on cutting edge human-centric technology having people always in mind. We focus on the human. We care about tech. We have a flat structure. We have open minds and your ideas here matters. We are curious, we love to learn. We value freedom and responsibility, innovation and collaboration, sincerity and open-mindedness, kindness, and inclusion. Our digital culture is the set of tools, which we use: 3D, GPU, Convolutional Networks, Python, JIRA/Confluence/Slack and Cloud.
We are a member of Station F, Paris, the world's biggest business campus, member of the Open Innovation Programme by L'Oreal and NVIDIA's Inception Programme, which supports dedicated and exceptional companies that bring radical innovations in the field of AI.
YOUR IT SUPERPOWERS
- Experience with Customer IT support (preferable 3+ years)
- Experience with technical troubleshooting Apple iOS and Android, Mac OS and Windows (preferably 3+ years)
- Full understanding of set up, configuration and use of Desktop (MacOS and Windows) and Mobile (Android and iOS) applications
- Ability to read and analyze application logs
- Understanding and use of monitoring tools for troubleshooting
YOUR PERSONAL SUPERPOWERS
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written (Fluency in English is must).
- Calm and positive personality, able to handle pressure.
- Ability to prioritize, propose a solution and get things done.
- Initiative, patient with self-driven attitude.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUPERHERO BUT IS NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED? (GREAT TO HAVE)
- Fluency in other languages (for ex. German, French, Spanish).
- Experience with XR hardware and passion for XR
In MATSUKO you can work with exceptional, open minds. Here, you’ll do more than joining a company — you will add something and together we develop the world-class highly-innovative product. We also take care of your personal career development. As the best we perceive our collective. You will join an exceptional team of people, who: - have collaborated with MIT and many world's best universities. - Are among Forbes 30 under 30 & receivers of many awards, leads at the world’s biggest video games studios in France and Canada, leaders of games such as Assassins Creed, Far Cry and Splinter Cell, - producers of the world's first mixed reality installation in Zoo and the world's first AI-driven skin analysers - core engine developers at world's biggest gaming studios, - software engineers in Google Mountain View building the largest data processing systems in the world, - former engineers at Intel, leaders of 3D driver development, - leading AI experts at E