HR Specialist is responsible for recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes, personnel administration, preparation of HR statistics and analysis, coordination of interns, and support of other HR administrative tasks.
• Recruitment of new colleagues for the entire organization
• Recruitment and coordination of interns for GLOBSEC Bratislava Forum
• Preparation and administration of employee files
• Work with HR database and attendance system
• Preparation of documents for payroll processing
• HR statistics tracking and analysis
This position covers complex HR processes with a focus on working with data.
A big advantage is knowledge about taxes, health, and social insurance, and self-employed persons
Action-oriented and creative
Optimizes work processes
Being flexible and adaptable
• Working in a young, dynamic, and international team
• Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
• Possibility of development through formal and informal channels
• Participation in international conferences
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies, and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous, and sustainable world, by:
• Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
• Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
• Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas that are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.