The European Democracy Youth Network (EDYN) is currently searching for a part-time Intern. (8-10 hours a week)
The intern will work under the direction of the EDYN HQ team in Bratislava, and notably the Communications Officer. He/she will carry out a range of specific tasks related to communications, social media management, and administrative responsibilities.
- copywriting (blogs, interviews, captions for social media posts)
- assisting the EDYN HQ in administrative duties
- in idea making of campaigns
- in easy video editing and reviewing (for social media)
- in anything comms related that may come across :)
Ideally, the candidate will have a strong background in communication, social media, and European affairs knowledge is a plus. The successful candidate must be able to work independently and be well-organized.
Ideally, the intern will have the following characteristics:
- English proficiency C1
- At least 2 years of experience in content creation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (WordPress or other CMS, MS Office, Social Media, Mailchimp)
EDYN supports young pro-democracy activists, politicians, and journalists from across the political and ideological spectrum ages 18 to 32 in 23 countries with totalitarian heritage. EDYN supports those who refrain from the policies of hate and divisiveness in order to unite their societies against authoritarian revisionists.