Your future is important to us, even at the earliest stages. Our long-term paid internship is a demanding yet rewarding course of learning and hands on experience. It’s also a great opportunity to get a taste for global real estate and see whether our industry is right for you. Excel, and you could be offered a place on our graduate scheme at the end.
During the internship you’ll learn from professionals, and work on live projects. You’ll be responsible to help your colleagues with wide range of tasks. With the help of your superiors, you will be led to work independently on wide range of tasks such as:
• adding content to a website
• updating the databes - Excel
• preparation of PowerPoint templates and presentations
• preparation of financial comparisons - Excel
• personal meeting with clients
during the internship you will :
• gain invaluable work experience in a global corporate company
• get a comprehensive overview of commercial real estate and market development
• improve your PC and language skills
• gain a networking opportunities
• participate in social events
• be working in one of the top office buildings in Bratislava - EUROVEA
• get a laptop and mobile phone
To apply, you must be in your last year of Master study with good knowledge of English. Whatever your study program, whatever your background, one thing is certain - you must be ready to learn and eager to get involved in as much as possible.
We are looking for ambitious, hard-working, friendly and curious student, who´s goal is to find a permanent job position with the possibility of career growth after completing the internship.
Our tenant advisory experts provide strategic occupancy solutions that support and enhance your company’s bottom line by aligning real estate needs with your business strategy, financial goals, and operational objectives.
The service provides a consolidated synergy of consultancy and transactional advice with legal, technical and architectural services delivered by one experienced and highly skilled team of specialists. We specialise in integrated services for tenants, including:
Occupancy Strategy Development
Negotiations for Acquisitions, Disposals, Renewals and Build-to-Suits
Market, Demographic & Labour Analysis
Lease Renewals and Rent Review
Lease Restructuring and Surrenders
Transaction Strategy and Planning
We also cater for landlords focusing on delivering quality services for the most prestigious and high-profile projects. To minimize the risk of any potential conflict of interest, we limit the number of assignments handled at any one time.