Currently expanding our Account Management team, we’re looking for a new colleague as Account Manager (AM) to manage the EMEA portfolio. Your salary starts at 2500€ (60% + 40% commissions) and you can work in one of our Central Europe offices or from home on a full-time bases. Could you be the one?
The job of Account Manager is to:
- own the relationship with key accounts,
- ensure renegotiation of contracts at point of renewal,
- identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- day to day account management,
- qualification of new opportunities within existing accounts,
- high-level product demonstrations,
- being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Engagement CDP solutions and services.
This role reports directly to the VP of Account Management.
- Own a portfolio of existing accounts and take responsibility for their retention and growth (cross-and upsell).
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Proactively own renewals in key accounts in cooperation with the Customer Success team.
- Succeed in a team selling environment, partnering with solution consultants for maximum account penetration and coverage.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Confidently communicate the CDP value proposition.
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise level negotiations.
Employee perks, benefits
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance depending on region
- Ideally 3+ years of quota carrying experience in online media, selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Good knowledge of online marketing/internet marketing.
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to credibly discuss digital marketing topics.
- Able to successfully negotiate and close deals at C-level.
- Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in an account retention and upsell role.
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high calibre presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”.
- Needs to be highly charged, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- A World-class SaaS Product
- A Fast-scaling Company with Total Valuation of $2.2 billion
- A Virtual-first Culture - work from home OR one of our Offices in Bratislava, Brno, Amsterdam, London and 5 other
- Work-life Balance, Young Teams & Many Different Nationalities
- Bonus paid days off - 4 company-wide DisConnect Days, 5 days Paid Holiday on top & 5 Days Paid Volunteering Days off
- Ability to buy&sell Company Stock Options