This role offers an exceptional opportunity to shape BBG’s strategically highly relevant Post-Merger Integration Department. Berlin Brands Group commits 250 mil. € to acquisitions (https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/28/berlin-brands-group-commits-302m-to-acquire-d2c-and-amazon-merchants/) and you will take ownership of a portfolio of acquired brands with all their respective products for all channels, developing a detailed understanding for success factors for each brand and how to improve it. It will be your responsibility to maximize international market success with existing and new products, in close cooperation with multiple departments. Once M&A processes are set up and running, we will focus on other exciting projects together (e.g. Warehouse operations).
• You own the process of deep integration of brands we acquire into our current portfolio
• You actively shape the process of launching new products (aligning launch measure across relevant departments, ensuring on-time launches, optimizing time-to-market, etc.)
• You build and execute strategies (sales increase, cost optimization, marketing, promotions, etc.) for each brand under your portfolio in cooperation with other departments
• You generate and automate regular reports (daily, weekly, monthly) in alignment with our BI team
• You actively support and optimize the onboarding process of newly acquired brands to ensure a seamless integration
• You cooperate with stakeholders from multiple departments across the company (Category Management, Channel Management, Marketing, Purchasing, Shop Management, BI, Product Management) to understand and improve our brands' P&L and commercial success
• Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies
• The chance to help shape BBG's newest, extremely ambitious business strategy
• Personal growth in a global multi-million company which delivers double-digit revenue growth rates each year
• Startup-like atmosphere with large scale of company benefits (free coffee, snacks & fruit, sport activities reimbursement, in-company chill-out zone, education covered, etc.)
• Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Bratislava
• You have 5+ years of experience in Project Management, preferably at a startup or similar fast-paced environment.
• You are a highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
• You are highly proficient in Excel and Project management tools; experience with Power BI is a plus
• You can handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
• You bring a can-do attitude, reliability, transparency and enjoy cross-functional work.
• You are an excellent communicator (Slovak/Czech and English proficiency is a must; German is a plus) with a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
• candy bar (sweet, fresh fruit)
• free drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water,…)
• employee discounts - 30%
• multisport card
• bonus for special occasions
• sick days
• slovnaft bike