We´re looking for a talented data-driven professional with a drive to join a young team of marketers, passionately working for one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies within Slovakia.
You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. You will harvest insights from data we collect in our e-shops, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and advertising platforms and generate actionable plans in direct cooperation with CMO / CEO. To do well in this role you need a fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Your role :
-Creating and managing master data sets in co-operation with our database and BI specialists
-Identifying market trends, proactively searching for insights and spotting opportunities in data for further business development
-Generating reports for your colleagues in marketing department and for CMO
-Translating business requirements into non-technical terms with actionable plans
-Data validation, reporting optimization and automation
- You have at least 3 years working experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- You are experienced using popular data analysis tools, preferably Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with SQL, Python and/or R is a big plus!
- You have a high-level experience in managing large data sets and relational databases
- You have an experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- You have an ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- You are proactive and bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference
- You speak and write fluently Slovak and English
-candy bar (sweet, fresh fruit)
-free drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water,…)
-employment discounts - 30%
-multi sport card
-bonus for special occasions
Benefits you might not find elsewhere:
- Our team with an average age of 29 consists of 20+ people coming from big media agencies and even from Google!
- We are data-driven and love numbers
- Startup-like atmosphere with large scale of company benefits
- Relaxed, yet motivating atmosphere within the company; young colleagues from all around Europe.
- Personal growth in a global multi-million company which delivers double-digit revenue growth rates each year
- Flexible working hours, no strict 9-5 job