We are looking for an ambitious and smart English speaking law student to work as a legal assistant in the afternoons and evenings (15-20 hours a week).
You will be expected to perform reception, secretarial, administrative and legal office tasks, produce reports, work on legal documents, manage lawyers’ diaries and keep files and correspondence.
Depending on your skills and availability, you may be expected to take on more responsibility and play an active role in interesting commercial deals by supporting senior lawyers in transactional and other matters, drafting, reviewing documents, conducting legal research and participating in due diligence investigations.
• English speaking student (law student preferred)
• Previous work experience is a plus
• Ability to work on a team
• Flexible and cooperative
• Very good Word, Excel and typing skills
• Reliable, attentive to details but able to work fast, self-motivated and able to work alone
• Communicative and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Professional and hard working
You will gain:
□ experience and training similar to that in an international law firm
□ the unique opportunity to learn from high qualified Slovak lawyers who are regularly acknowledged by independent ranking publications as leading lawyers
□ references for future employers, as this is a great investment into your professional career path
Employee perks, benefits
• two extra vacation days a year
• firm laptop and mobile phone
• fitness club membership
• teambuilding activities
• fully paid Multisport membership
• friendly work environment
• office in the historical center of the city